By integrating AliExpress stores with PrinWork, order management can be realized from production to delivery from a single panel.
After the AliExpress store is integrated, incoming orders are instantly dropped to the PrinWork panel. It is automatically transferred to the producers who are matched to start production.
After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. While this process is taking place, the need for stock-warehouse is eliminated.
AliExpress integration can be completed in 3 steps
- Membership is realized as a vendor in PrinWork.
- Click on Connect My ShipEntegra Stores and “Login” after the confirmations are completed.
- In the window that opens, select the stores to be integrated and click the “Save” button.
AliExpress is an e-commerce platform that allows manufacturers and sellers in China and other countries to sell their products to customers worldwide.
AliExpress can help brands in many different ways:
- Market creation: It allows brands to reach billions of customers worldwide with their products.
- Online sales: Through AliExpress, brands can sell their products directly to customers and sell online.
- Existing customer base: AliExpress’ high traffic can help brands find potential customers.
- Product promotion: AliExpress offers many different advertising and marketing tools for brands to promote their products.
- Analytics and data collection: AliExpress can help brands analyze sales data and customer behavior.
These avenues give brands the tools to promote, sell and grow their products around the world.
In general, the best-selling product categories include electronics, wearables, homeware, accessories, toys and baby products. However, trends and customer needs can change throughout the year, so the best-selling products may also evolve over time. Detailed information about AliExpress can be found on PrinWork blogs.