Integrating Etsy shop/stores with PrinWork allows for easy management of order organization. The purpose of store integration is to help control orders from different marketplaces or multiple stores in the same marketplace. It enables businesses to increase efficiency, data accuracy and speed of business processes.
After the Etsy store is integrated, orders are instantly placed on the dashboard. It can be automatically transferred to the producers that are matched to start production and production can be started instantly. After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. Thus, the entire process from production to delivery is organized on a single panel without the need for stock-storage.
Etsy integration can be completed in 3 steps:
- Membership is realized as a vendor in PrinWork.
- Click on Connect My ShipEntegra Stores and “Login” after the confirmations are completed.
- In the window that appears, select the stores to be integrated and click the “Save” button.
Etsy was founded in 2005. An online shopping p to buy and sell unique products such as crafts, vintage and design-oriented products. Etsy allows artists, designers and makers of handmade goods to make their customized products available to billions of customers worldwide. As an e-commerce platform, Etsy includes payment processing, product management and customer support.
Etsy can help brands in the following ways:
- Marketing and advertising opportunities: Offers different marketing and advertising options to highlight products and increase sales.
- Customer management: Helps brands manage payment processing, customer reviews and feedback.
- Productivity increase: Automates business processes and increases efficiency.
- Global reach: Etsy allows brands to reach billions of potential customers around the world with their products.