Implementing Magento-PrinWork integration allows e-export organization to be managed with ease. It enables businesses to increase efficiency, data accuracy and speed of business processes.
Thanks to the integration with the Magento platform, all order management can be done in PrinWork from the moment the order is placed until it is delivered to the recipient.
After the Magento-based e-commerce platform is integrated, orders are instantly placed on the dashboard. It can be automatically transferred to the producers that are matched to start production and production can be started instantly. After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. Thus, the entire process from production to delivery is organized on a single panel without the need for stock-storage.
Magento is an open source platform developed for e-commerce and online store management. Magento, which can be used by both individual sellers and large businesses, supports many e-commerce functions such as product management, payment processing, shipping and invoicing.Magento can help brands in the following ways:
- Product Management: Allows brands to easily manage their product catalogs and add product descriptions and images.
- Payment Processing: It supports many different payment methods and allows brands to ensure that their customers can pay securely.
- Shipping and Delivery: Allows brands to organize their shipping and delivery processes and provide up-to-date information to their customers.
- Marketing and Promotions: Magento offers many different tools for brands to market their products and services. For example, discount codes, product recommendations and email marketing campaigns.
- Customer Management: Allows brands to keep customer information and purchase histories and access all the information they need for customer service and support.
More detailed information about Magento can be found in our blog posts.