PrestaShop-PrinWork integration simplifies the process of e-export order organization from production to delivery.
Once the e-commerce site based on PrestaShop is integrated, orders are immediately placed in the PrinWork dashboard. It is automatically transferred to the producers who are matched to start production. After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. While this process is taking place, the need for stock-storage of e-commerce is eliminated.
PrestaShop is a web application for users who want to make e-commerce transactions. Through this application, users can set up an online store, define, manage and sell their products.
PrestaShop also offers features such as configuring payment and delivery options, customer management, reporting and analytics. In this way; users can perform e-commerce transactions easily and efficiently.
Which services can be used in e-commerce with PrestaShop?
- Customizable design: PrestaShop allows users to customize their store and offers different design options.
- Product management: Streamlines the process of identifying, classifying, managing and selling products.
- Customer management: Makes it easy to manage customer records, customer contact information and customer service.
- Reporting and analytics: Makes it easy to monitor and analyze users’ store performance and transaction data.
- Modules and plugins: It has a wide range of modules and plugins, so users can further develop and customize their store.
Thanks to these features, PrestaShop helps brands to make e-commerce transactions easy, efficient and customizable.
For more information about PrestaShop, please read PrinWork Blog posts.