Performing PrinWork integration with Shopify makes it easy to run your e-commerce process in a single panel.
The purpose of its integration is to help control orders of different marketplaces or multiple stores in the same marketplace. It enables businesses to increase efficiency, data accuracy and speed of business processes.
After the store opened with Shopify is integrated, orders are instantly dropped into the dashboard. It can be automatically transferred to the producers that are matched to start production and production can be started instantly. After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. Thus, the entire process from production to delivery is organized on a single panel without the need for stock-storage.
Shopify integration can be completed in 3 steps
- Membership is realized as a vendor in PrinWork.
- Click on Connect My ShipEntegra Stores and “Login” after the confirmations are completed.
- In the window that opens, select the stores to be integrated and click the “Save” button.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows users to set up an online store, manage products, take payments and manage customers. It offers its users a structure for website design and hosting and provides an easy and fast option to start trading.Shopify can help brands in many different ways:
- Setting up an online store: Shopify helps brands easily set up and manage an e-commerce store.
- Product management: Allows brands to easily install, manage and update their products.
- Receiving payments: It allows them to accept numerous payment methods, so customers can pay with a variety of options.
- Customer management: Allows brands to manage customer information, orders and customer contact information in one place.
- Promoting marketing and sales: Shopify can help brands manage marketing campaigns, promote products and drive sales.
According to Shopify data, the best-selling products in 2022 include electronic devices, wearable technological accessories, home and garden products, food products and baby products. In addition, clothing, accessories, beauty products and small household appliances are among the products that may be popular.
To learn more about Shopify, see What is Shopify? You can benefit from our blog posts like this one.