With WooCommerce-PrinWork integration, order organization follow-ups become very easy.
Once the WooCommerce-based e-commerce store is integrated, orders are instantly dropped into the dashboard. It is automatically transferred to the producers who are matched to start production and production is started instantly. After the production is completed, quality-control processes are carried out by PrinWork. Prepared orders are distributed to be delivered directly to their recipients. Thus, the entire process from production to delivery is organized on a single panel without the need for stock-storage.
WooCommerce integration can be completed in 3 steps:
- Membership is realized as a vendor in PrinWork.
- Click on Connect My ShipEntegra Stores and “Login” after the confirmations are completed.
- In the window that opens, select the stores to be integrated and click the “Save” button.
WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin that runs inside WordPress. It allows users to create an online store and sell their products and/or services. WooCommerce supports the management of payment transactions, billing and delivery options, many payment methods and facilitates users’ e-commerce process.
WooCommerce offers many benefits for brands:
- Create your own e-commerce store:Brands can create and manage their own e-commerce store through WooCommerce.
- Product management: Facilitates the management of product catalogs, adding product descriptions, prices and images.
- Payment systems: Supports many payment methods and allows you to manage payment transactions.
- Delivery and billing: Supports billing and delivery options. This makes the processes easier.
- Analytics and reporting: WooCommerce helps you track your sales, best-selling products and your customers’ behavior.
More information about WooCommerce is available in our blog posts.